Thursday, July 25, 2013


         Honestly, I never write in my journal... (that is so nicely placed under my scriptures, need to read those more too! )... ever... it’s all totally blank... I think that’s why I love blogs so much... AND I have not been "blogging" like a journal, just a few pictures here and there that speak to me, that speak to me in different ways and with hundreds of words. Going to try real hard to " just do this" write/blog more journal like.... But its PUBLIC?!? honestly I feel like it gives it an edge, being daring enough to be real, to be raw with the universe... ( besides that fact... I don’t think many people check my blog anyways) :)  

 
        I will warn people beforehand... my spelling, grammar, sentences, layouts. paragraphing, periods, commas and anything else that has to do with writing properly... well won’t be so proper... I’m very much a scatter brain, and don’t have time to do draft after draft to get things perfect... sorry to those that read :/ 

P.S the coolest thing about blogging.... at the end of the year... send it in... say Print, and a "Journal" your journal is mailed to you.... what?!?! R A D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment