Monday, August 20, 2012

This past week.... 
N U T S!

Plans... do they ever work out?... most the time?.. Not really! 
but HEY thats ok too. Ill go with the flow.

Was planning on a 'date' to my best friends wedding this weekend... well didn't go according to 'plan' but everything worked out (normally does) 
He so politely 'dumped' me... ouch  :( dang it! 
sigh... single life again. grrr. 

soooo... few days before the wedding... was deciding: fly? drive? fly? drive?... couldn't make up my mind. 
Phone rings... friend from southern california... "Hey... can I ask you out for saturday night, fly you out" Me: funny you ask this weekend.. Im planning on being there friday for a friends wedding, trying to figure things out right now...
friend: 'K great....let me take care of you... your flight, hotel, anything you need...
Whatttttt?.. too nice?.. 
Yes think so! 
Answered prayer.... :)  

Thursday night flew in: took cab to the party... ( of course I missed my flight, had to take a later flight) will I ever learn?... eeek 
Made it for the second half... 
SUCH a fun night... didnt know most of the girls... but instantly connected and made for a fun night! 
lots of laughing ... 
licked the frosting off 3-4 cupcakes (my food for the day, if you call frosting food... have been forgetting to eat, as of late) 
almost drank acidetone (you know...taking good care of myself...) In other words I was SUPER tired... girls were a little worried... promise promise im ok! ( ha. ha.) 

Wedding Day

slept in... lovely 
Long drive to temple... fun conversation( silly talk)
 San Diego Temple... (first time)... BEAUTIFUL...
Watching babies... always! 


Before I knew it Heather and Bill walked out hand in hand MARRIED! 
they did it... :) 

(we manage to take a picture at one of the most breathtaking temples... with cars in the background... cause we are AWESOME! ) :)!!!
Love this girl so dang much! she was radiant, glowing and honestly the most beautiful bride ever. Heather is gorgeous inside out. 
I love you sister. B. Twin. 

Reception: totally chill...Backyard of a close friend of heather's
Cafe rio catered 
Im telling you Bill and Heather know how to get married... 

Stress free. Drama free... smiles and laughs at all times... 
perfect! honestly perfect! 

"Oh HEY" Cutting the cake. 


GROOM!
who would have known... Bill marrying our best. 
so happy for them. 

!!!!!

"Love; It will not betray you dismay or enslave you, it will set you free." 
(one of my favorites) :)!









2 comments:

  1. You mean to tell me that the way to get to go on a date with you is just to offer to fly you out for the night? If so, I'm pretty sure I'll sign up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love these pictures!!! Love the one of you and Heather! So pretty!! I am so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete