Thursday, August 23, 2012

... Thinking of last week a certain someone was totally there for me... and I love him for it...

HAD about an hour or less  to rush to Nordstorms to pick out a formal gown to wear for this past weekend and he so willingly came to help me pick one out...

... He helped me a lot... mind you.. he was in the ladies waiting room... think he felt uneasy about that for hmmm 3 mins or so before I told him not to worry like 100 times... his advise was the same with every dress... "looks good"...

... Not every dress can look "good" come on:... too short? too tight? color? too much? too little? Be honest and I mean honest....  His response... "Jenna! I didnt grow up with sisters"... out of the two I liked best... he picked the black one "why would you buy a dress with one shoulder when you can buy one that has two"...
he's too much! ha!
(eeek bought both... no time to decide.. he thinks Im nuts!) 
he's prolly right 



I even dragged him down to the MAC counter to help me with some makeup I needed... (seriously he's the best)

He took one look at the lipsticks and asked...Are those real? Those are fake right?..



Could n o t stop laughing...

needless to say found myself a new shopping partner.







No comments:

Post a Comment